Florian Bonniord (born 1988) is a painter, graffiti artist and
Parisian designer, His paintings are realized in the form of experiments.
Passionate about creation, he is influenced by contemporary culture and
calligraphy, between workshop and urban art
His approach is the awakening of consciousness through feelings.
It invests the love of the academic trait, it creates design projects in the
multimedia communication, and is engaged in its musical productions before
fully devote to painting.
• Artist listed Akoun and referenced Artmajeur
• Publication in the painters' list 2017
• International sales, present in numerous collections in France,
Belgium, Italy, Switzerland, Spain, the Netherlands, China and the United Kingdom
• First artistic exhibition in Paris in 2010
• Street art, outdoor fresco, wall and vehicles
• Realization of fresco in street art café in Paris Bastille
• Workshop workshop street art in partnership with the French Red Cross
• Collaborations with musical groups such as "Le cercle chromatique" or
• Represented by the RECTANGLE BLANC Gallery